skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A WEE CHIN WAG
all about advertising
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Colour matters
I just love these..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Charissa
I write ads. I'm British (c'mon) but i live in America (Woohoo!).
View my complete profile
Twitter
http://twitter.com/CharissaE
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2011
(12)
▼
January
(5)
Colour matters
Apparently, these ads are so good they'll...
So water resistant it'll seem like a miracle.
Social networking since 1873
No title
►
April
(7)
►
2013
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
August
(1)
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
TwitterCounter Stats
Subscribe To Chin Wag
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
My Blog List
FUEL LINES
Seven Cons About the New Social Media Platform Threads
-
It is necessary to understand the potential downside and limitations using Threads for new business. I recently wrote an article about the powerful benefi...
Stephen Fry
Something rather mischievous
-
A message from Stephen Fry The post Something rather mischievous appeared first on Official site of Stephen Fry.
Phil's Weblog
Free book coming soon…
-
If there is sufficient interest, I hope to start publishing the first book in my fantasy trilogy (now out of print) via my blog, a chapter at a time. Again...
NiceCupOfTeaAndASitDown
-
No comments:
Post a Comment